MadnessPWNS MadnessPWNS

Spectacular from start to finish.

When I clicked this movie my expectations were low, but my spirits raised once I pressed the play button and heard the compelling soundtrack you added to the movie. Did you make that yourself? The text was informative and the storyline was well written, on par with those who work at Hollywood. Every second I watched the movie I saw the time and strenuous effort on your behalf to make the animation as fluid and smooth as it could be. I have added this movie to my favourites and expect to see a lot of good work from you in the future.

I do this everyday. I do this everyday.

Good show sir.

The train at the credits made it a 10 for me.

minilinkki responds:

I'm glad you liked it :--)

[KK] Madness Procreation [KK] Madness Procreation

OH SHIT HE SAID MADNESS FUCKING SUCKS

I'D BETTER TYPE A RESPONSE ABOUT HOW I DISAGREE AND HOW YOU PROBABLY SHAG ANIMALS WITH CAPS LOCK ON

Where's Wally 2 Where's Wally 2

Haha!

The first one I clicked at the end was the right one. I feel special.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Love it.

This itself is a great game, but it has SO much more potential.
This list of improvements is not a complaint, just something that would make the game much more awesome:

.The koopas seemed to be able to hit you without actually touching you. Sometimes I'm getting hit when I'm not in thier reach.

.It would be nice if Mario reacted differentely when he was attacked, as opposed to just being stunned then kicked away all the time. It makes it hard to keep control.

.I love the combo system very much, but there is such wasted potential in it! It would be perfect with more attack buttons and longer combos.

.Where is the classic move of being able to duck? It doesn't feel like a proper mario game without being able to duck.

.It would be nice if you added in the classic mario jump sound.

.Possibly make more attacks that hit the people behind you. It can be quite hard to use moves that hit people behind you.

.And the final one, make the game longer! I have played the game over and over wanting more from it.

This may sound like I am ranting, but I would not list all these things out unless I thought it was a brilliant game that could be improved.

Many thanks, Freaktwa.

Newgrounds Helper Newgrounds Helper

Fairly useful.

But I think we have enough newgrounds tutorials.

The White Avenger The White Avenger

I couldn't help but notice....

You said you may use elements of this song in Bunnykill 5. That would be excellent. It would make the songs so iconic!

You suck. You suck.

Hey...

How come some songs below you in the top 50 have a score of at least 4 and you're still above them?

Super Mario World - Underwater Super Mario World - Underwater

Wow.

I love the orchestra.

The great Kim Jong-il The great Kim Jong-il

spike17291

spike17291:

You have creeped me out a little.